Release and Deployment Manager
Qualification: B.Tech, MCA
Experience: 5+ Years
- We are seeking an experienced DevOps / Release Manager to join our engineering team to lead the deployment, continuous integration, and testing processes. This individual will be a self-starter who will tackle our organization’s toughest technical and infrastructure problems, while supporting execution of client deliverables. The DevOps Manager owns service delivery, website / systems reliability and scalability solutions including reporting, configuration, testing, planning, and deployment. The ideal candidate takes risk management seriously and will work to evaluate new ways of measuring quality to ensure uptime and positive user experience.
- Strong background in Git Administration, deployment and configuration of continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Platform.
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile workflows.
- Experience in automated testing scripts and test-driven development.
- Own the release process and prioritize existing technical and infrastructure debt with an eye toward an execution plan to pay it off.
- Development of standards and processes for technical operations which proactively prevent problems from occurring.
- Provide technical expertise in troubleshooting application and configuration failures, including the analysis of complex problems and issues and developing and implementing recommended solutions.