Qualification: B.Tech, MCA
Experience: 2-5 Years
- Installation and configuration of Physical servers, Blade Servers (like DELL, HP, IBM.., etc) through the templates, ISO Images, CD / DVD
- Installation and configuration on storages of IBM (DS4700, V3700), NetApp (2040, 2712, 3210)
- Linux OS Upgrade from Centos and Ubuntu one version to another version ( 5.3 to 6.1 and 6.1 to 7.1)
- Configuration of different types of tools like (Postgres, Mongo DB, mysql, LAMP configuration)
- Apache handling
- Mysql handling
- Master slave and master master configuration of mysql server with hot and cold backup.
- Postgres master slave replication.
- High availability environment with Nginx Load balancing, drbd and Heartbeat
- DevOps integration & Support with [ Jira , Gitlab , Maven , Jenkins , Slack, Ansible, Docker container)
- Creating, configuring Mysql(backup & restore) and Postgres(backup & restore
- Hands on Experience in LVM (VGs creation, Swap Creation and FS creation etc)
- Redhat Cluster Build, configuration and testing
- VM clients migration from one storage Box to another storage Box
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining services such as Binding, Apache application etc.
- Support for local java and PHP team on Linux platform ( coordinate with the team and resolve the issues.)
- Creating, configuring Mysql(backup & restore) and Postgres(backup & restore).
- Install and configure YUM repository and install libraries based on project's requirements and root password recovery through ISO Image / CD and / or DVD
- Configuring selinux,User management and install and configure LDAP setup on Clients to have user access throughout the project's environment
- Understanding on datacentre networks
- Storage management from server perspective
- Patch management for Servers
- Business continuance volume Copy (SOD / FSOD)
- Data Validation & Migration
- "Ensure that all development and maintenance work is undertaken in accordance with ITIL change management process"
- Expertise in ESX Vmware/ DELL / HP hardware architecture
- Creation of Low Level Designs, Implementation and Testing plans
- Provide technical effort into projects within the projects team
- Quality Analysis
- Thoroughly investigate and resolve problems to a highly technical standard
- "Provide expert input to Technical Architects for bids and project work led by them"
- Maintain good liaison with customer representatives, Project Managers and Account Development Managers in order to identify and develop new opportunities
- Ability to deal with complex issues/potential escalations with minimal help
- Exposure in various hardware OEM's
- Exposure in converged infrastructure eg. vblock, Nutanix, Flexpod etc
- VM Clients Install, configure and build on Vmware Vcenter / ESX center management, Hyper-V, Xen-center configuration
- Plate spin or Double take either of the Migration tool knowledge
- Cloud Computing on Azure, Cloud stack and Openstack
- Ticketing tools (Jira, Manage Engine, SDM, Clarify, etc.) install configuration of SAN and NAS devices.
- configuration of tooling
- Nagios-Monitoring & nrpe issue resolution of Linux server’s hosted